I am writing this on the plane right now. We are about to touch down in Jacksonville. I am so excited. My bf started his military separation on Friday. I know he is excited to finally be down. I found out that one of his friends started the protocol on Thursday. Needless to say we were texting throughout the day about what is allowed and things I can't live without to get me through. I am really kicking myself though. I brought my grissini and my Truvia, plus I was able to bring my injections through to the gate side yesterday. I was worried about how I was going to get them through security since there is no prescription. Anyway, they made it. I meant to put them in the freezer before I left to go home last night but we weren't planning on leaving until Sunday. The loads were way to heavy, as Sundays usually are, so we didn't want to chance it. Anyway, so I'm kicking myself because not only did I leave the tray part of my digital scale at my boyfriends but I forgot to put my backup scale in the suitcase. I am hoping his mom has one, otherwise we will have to go to Target and get a cheapo. Anyway, I am down to 252.7 lbs as of this morning. I am so excited. Almost to my mini goal and I still have 19 days to go. I know that we are going out to dinner at least once with his parents. Salad menu, here I come. Lol We are about to land, so I better get going. How ironic... Airplanes by B.O.B. is on VH1 right now. I'll try to update as much as possible while we are here! Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!!!
Sent from my iPhone


Yeah, how exciting!!! Have a wonderful time and congrats on making it so close to your mini goal already!
ReplyDeleteThank you! I posted the recipe for the fried "rice." I will post again after the apartment hinting in Tampa.
ReplyDeleteYou are doing so well. How did you manage to get the injections through security...that is excellent.
ReplyDeleteWow, fantastic progress!
ReplyDeleteJust wanted to let you know that I nominated you for a *Versatile Blogger Award* on my blog.
ReplyDelete