Can't wait wait wait for tomorrow, or I guess I should say later tonight. I can't believe it has been a month since I saw my bf. It's crazy how quickly time passes. He will be here until Monday. I was hoping to get off work but I could only manage for Monday. It's better then nothing though. Besides we have less then 2 months until the move. I hope that we don't have a repeat of last weekend with my roommate. Anyway, I am not going to make this long. I have to get some sleep because I was at work until 11:30pm and now I am watching Youth In Revolt. Definitely a funny movie. I have to get up and finish cleaning because instead of cleaning on Wednesday, I ended up packing. I did make some progress. Almost halfway done actually, not that I have much to pack up but it is tedious. I have gone through and thrown a lot of things away. Things that I haven't used in over a year. Anyway, I am going to finish this movie and head off to bed.
Oh yeah... 1.4lbs to until my first mini milestone!
Friday, July 2, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


YAY for it all! Congrats on the loss, congrats on almost reaching your first mini goal, and CONGRATS on time with the boyfriend! EEEK! Have FUN! Oh, and I loved that movie!
ReplyDeleteMini milestone here you come! I think you'd better start thinking about your NEXT milestone- You'll be done with this one very soon!
ReplyDeleteenjoy your time with your honeybunch!
You're so close - you've done an amazing job staying strong.
ReplyDeleteOh - and about the dweeb that works with you. Since you're leaving soon, on your last day I think you should get a bar of soap and put instructions on the top "use daily - your co-workers will love your for it!". Then wrap it up like a gift and put his name on it and leave it so it will be given to him. That would be hillarious and within reason. He'll definitely get the hint without having to know it was you.
I received the injections today! Yahoo! The package made it over the border through customs with no problem. Thanks again for the referral. I so much appreciate it. I think I'll order again and stock up. Oh btw - Target is coming to Canada soon. Within the next two years. I'm so excited.
ReplyDeleteThat's awesome Kathryn!!! Glad to know that they made it past and it didn't take FOREVER! I am going to keep going to her too because they come so quick and I don't have to worry about weeks of waiting and wondering. And Target! Definitely awesome!!! I love that store. I seriously despise Wal-Mart but gotta do what you gotta do. I will definitely consider the soap thing. That is truly hilarious. He won't have any clue of who it is from at all. Nice idea! TY
ReplyDeleteThanks for all the encouragement ladies. You are all awesome and I am glad that you stumbled across my blog. I am still trying to think up my next mini goal. I am open for suggestions!!!