Because I have to and even though I don't mention my job by name, I want to make sure that I CMA.
The views and opinions of this blog are in no way, shape, or form a representation of the company that I work for. They are my sole opinion and expressions.
I think that is the extent of what I am supposed to put. Needless to say, I don't talk about or reveal my job for a reason. I don't want any problems. I love my job and am thankful for everyday of my employment.
Recipe?
ReplyDelete100g chicken (or whatever meat you like)
ReplyDelete200g shredded cabbage
1tsp crushed red pepper
1tsp onion powder
1tsp garlic powder
S&P to taste
5tbs broth (use chicken for chicken or beef for beef)
Tobasco sauce to taste
I cook cabbage and all seasonings in about 2tbsp broth until cabbage is tender. Then sauté the meat, I cut them into bite size pieces, in the rest of the broth I like spiciness so add tobasco and red peppers to your preference.
Combine and serve.
Ooh, I gotta try this! P2 next week!
ReplyDelete