Thursday, July 22, 2010

Heading home to DC.

Well it's already that time. I am sitting on a plane heading to Boston from Jacksonville. I will touch down in Boston then head home to DC. The only difference is that I am short my other half. We were suppose to leave tomorrow but unfortunately, something happened with work so I have to be home tonight. I told Tony to stay as long as he wanted and to just let me know when he wanted to come home so we can get the ticket changed. I figure that since he hasn't seen the family in 6 months, then a couple extra days won't hurt. Besides, I get the truck while he is gone. Hehe.
I haven't weighed myself the whole time we have been gone. I was definitely stressing at first but not anymore. There was only one time that I strayed but other than that, I have been good. I know part of it is because TOM showed up and the other part is because I am just over being on P2. I have less then 2 weeks left of injections and let me tell you, I can not wait for it to end. Idk how people go longer then 60 days, let alone the standard 43. At the same time, since I have been so busy with moving and work, these last 12 days or so will be perfect for me to get together plenty of P3 recipes. Send me your favorite recipes!!! I am still trying to figure out a good buffalo sauce recipe w/o sugar so I can have that. It's been torture. Lol I can only substitute with Tobasco sauce for so long.
Well, I guess I will get back to watching House. I am so thankful for airplanes w/ personal tvs. Hehe.
Thank you Kathryn for nominating me for the "Versatile Blogger Award!" and thanks to everyone that keeps coming back to read more and more of my HCG journey!

Sent from my iPhone

2 comments:

  1. Welcome home! Hope your man joins you soon. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are most welcome - it was my pleasure to pass the award on to you.
    Thanks for your comment of support - I appreciate your understanding and insight.

    ReplyDelete