Figure now would be a perfect time to blog since the bf is taking a nap. LOL
Ok, so some of you have asked for the chicken crock-pot recipe I made up. I will get it posted ASAP. Also, about the eco-friendly tires... They are more fuel efficient, give off low CO2 emissions and are made from recycled rubber... Not completely, but partially. I just got them put on this morning. They definitely ride smooth and are super quiet which was one of the reason I got them. One less thing that I have to stress about and I have to thank the awesome bf for getting them for me! He is so wonderful.
Now onto my day. I had a 0.6 loss this morning. Pretty good. Today should be my last day of TOM. 14 more days until I finish R1P2, this includes the final 3 VLCD days. Each day I look forward to R3/R4 even more. It will be nice to actually be able to up my calorie intake. Of course, now that my body is use to the VLCD, I am worried about consuming more. I am still looking for P3 recipes. I know that alot of the things I have, I can just make minor adjustments. I can't wait for taco wraps with tomatoes and some cheese. LOL I make it work now. Just taco meat wrapped in cabbage with some tobasco. They are pretty good actually.
Some of you may ask, why such a long round? P&I says to go no longer then the 40 or whatever it is. Well, this is more so an experiment. I just want to see how long I can go without growing immune. As I have stated in other blogs that I will be going to Canada during P3 and then be moving during P4. Had I stopped before, I would still have HCG left over. Extending my round will allow me to go on vacation and then move without wasting money (unused hcg). I know you can freeze it for a few months but since I will be moving to a different state and we will be driving down the Florida, I was worried the HCG would go bad. It's over 15hrs from here and we won't be stopping at a hotel until we get there. Hence the 65 days of injections. Once I am done, I think I said before it would be a 65 day round but it will actually be 68 since I have the 3 days of VLCD following my last injection.
I have realized that I am definitely not consuming enough water and I can feel it. I need to drink more. In fact, I am going to get some right now and then go check on everyone! Happy Thursday.
Thursday, July 29, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment