Tuesday, July 27, 2010

TOM be GONE

I started my injections back up this morning. I did not lose an ounce of weight either. I dread TOM every month. I should only have 2 days left and then I will be good. I am keeping my fingers crossed for a drop tomorrow since I did start back on the dosing today. If not, I am still good with that. As long as the scale is not going up! I counted this moring and I have 13 days left of injections. That means I will be doing a 65 day round of P2. CRAZY!!! I NEVER planned to go this long. I was just going to do the 43 days and be done with it, but I don't want to waste anymore HCG. So I will stick with it for another 15 days.

The countdown to our Canada fishing trip has started. I have less then a month to go and I am soo soo excited! Last year was my first year going with the fam and I have been looking forward to this years trip before last years even ended. LOL I am determined to, once again, catch the "big one." The bf can just help reel him in. Haha. Anyway, I am sitting at work. Just got done eating my ground chicken patty. I should be getting back but we only have 1 flight left and I am totally bored! Has anyone had the ground chicken??? I bought some the last time I went to the grocery store bc I just love burgers. It could be a turkey burger, which are yummy, a steak burger or just a regular ground beef burger. I definitely love them. So I thought, well, lets try a chicken burger. You can get the ground chicken at the grocery store. Why not?! OMG, chicken is sooo sticky. My hands were covered. It was gross. Aside from that, the chicken is really dry. IDK how I am going to fix it, so not sure if I will make these again. I am definitely still loving my chicken crock pot soup. I alternate it with the chili, every other day. And honestly, I just throw stuff in there, but it is still yummy and filling!

Well, I better get going. I checked up on a few people but I will check more when I get another break. Tomorrow I get my ecofriendly tires installed on my car!!! I am sooo happy about that. Reducing my carbon footprint one step, errr mile, at a time. Everyone have a good Tuesday!

4 comments:

  1. I'd love some recipes if you have them! Also, what are ecofriendly tires?!? I've not heard of those!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chicken crockpot soup sounds delicious! Please post the recipe! I use the ground chicken breast in an asparagus soup. You're right: its VERY sticky. I found it to be too dry to eat as a patty, so that's why I usually put it in a soup.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, please post the recipe for the soup. I do not own a crock pot but have considered buyingone. I tried the ground chicken patties too and I found they were okay the first day but the left overs the second day made me gag. Stay strong and keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW a 65 day round!! You are committed to this!

    ReplyDelete