I had to say goodbye to the bf this morning. He has to be home because his brand new washer was recalled and someone has to come out and fix it. There is only one thing wrong with it but he has to follow the steps regarding the recall before he can get the actual problem fix. LAME. Anyway, so I don't know what's going on but I got up this morning, weighed, and got ready as normal. Then all of a sudden I started to get light headed and I have been sweating like crazy, feeling like I am going to pass out. I have already had a huge glass of water and I am still super hot. I feel like I am getting hot flashes. Definitely not pregnant or going through menopause so I have no idea what is going on.
Decent loss this morning, 0.5lbs. Ten more injection days to go. Counting down!!! Wahoo. This really has been a long round but even if I stopped today, I would be so excited for my current loss. I don't really have to go and buy new clothes yet. I have some jeans that were given to me by a friend who lost a lot of weight as well, just not this way. My shirts are still good too because my boobs are definitely not shrinking. Well, not that I can tell anyway. In time, in time. I will have to get my work clothes altered though. I still have all of my allowance for uniform replacements so I will alter what I can, then order the staple pieces. Anyway, I am going to go check on everyone and get some food before work. Maybe pack a little bit. Happy FRIDAY!


The count down is on!! It's all added up to very successful R1P2 for you. Happy Friday to you too.
ReplyDeleteWOOT!!
ReplyDeleteI've heard of people having that problem sometimes on the protocol when their blood pressure drops.
Congrats again on the loss!
Thank you ladies!!! You both have become my strongest followers!!! Very excited for the end of R1P2. I am will definitely be doing a 2nd round though.
ReplyDeleteThis was the first time that it happened and I really didn't know what to do. I felt like crap the rest of the day, even after eating food. So IDK how to fix it for the next time.