Friday, July 9, 2010

I'm BAAAAAAACK

Okay, wow. I wasn't planning on being gone this long. What an awesome weekend. I am soo glad that my bf is home from his underway. He will be done with the Navy next Friday and although I think he is making the wrong decision, part of me is really happy he will be out. 

I definitely went off protocol this weekend and I definitely gained. Normally I would be upset, but honestly, it didn't phase me this time. I knew I was going to go off at least 1 day. I didn't expect it to 2.5 days. Well, I did and I take full responsibility. LOL I hadn't seen my bf in over a month plus it was a holiday weekend. He even scolded (not in a mean way) about going off my diet. I didn't even eat one of the days. I know, that is REALLY bad. Dr S is right when he says it takes about 3 days to get back on track after cheating. Going into Day 3 of being fully back on protocol and I am almost back to 257lbs. Wahoo. 

I have a little under 30 injections left in this batch. I have decided that I will continue until they are all gone unless I become immune. This way, when I go on my fishing trip, I will be going into week 3 of P3. Anyway, gotta get some sleep. Lots to do in the next couple of weeks. Did I mention that I hate moving???

Update...Sorry, once again I fell asleep before getting a chance to post. This was from Wednesday.

1 comment: