Monday, August 23, 2010

Bamfield and no cell service unless I'm on the water

I AM GOING NUTS!!! I forgot how irritated I was last year on this trip. Ugh. Plus the fishing is rather slow. I have been out 3 times already and no freaking fish!!! WTF?! At least the bf brought in a 20lber on his first day out. He is excited to try and make salmon burgers. We will see. I had a big one on the line this morning but lost it to a damn seal. It was probably between 30-35lbs.

He has also been the only understanding one regarding my selective eating. I feel like I have put on all of the 50 plus more eventhough I know that isn't true. There hasn't been anything for me to eat within p3 guidelines. I was thinking about it last night as I was sulking in the bedroom because of the simple fact that the salad had tons of cheese and caesar dressing on it when I specifically asked if there was going to be anything other then veggies on it. This protocol has really opened my eyes to what people regard as healthy. They are eating comfort food like no other. Lasagna, spaghetti, coleslaw, garlic bread and tons of pie/cobbler. I had to buy some things before we hit the last town. I left the states less then a pound over my LIW. I am going to be so angry if I am up by more then 5. Tomorrow we are going offshore and I will be doing an egg day. I won't know before or after weight bc I was ridiculed for wanting to bring a scale. Ugh. Anyway, tomorrow and I will be somewhere in the middle of the ocean, hopefully getting my fish on. Thank god for my bf being so supportive of my choices. Ciao for now.


Sent from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment