So we are grabbing lunch w my friend Chris. I haven't seen him in a year. Actually since the last fishing trip. Wow, I am way overdue. Since I haven't been in a year and I have a 4 hour layover, we are going to head to my favorite mexican food place in the LGB, Taco Surf. It is not p3 friendly but I will adjust whatever I order so that it is. I am just excited for some yummy carne asada.
Anyway, time to head off for an awesome lunch. Hopefully we didn't forget to pack anything. Oh and I think that I should maybe order my supplies for my 2nd round as soon as I come back. I will be heading into p4 so I am definitely ready for r2. Plus my bday is coming in November and I would like to be as close to onederland, as Kathryn calls it, as possible. As of today, I am only 35.7lbs away! Wow, I am actually getting excited for r2!!! Lol. Happy Tuesday everyone!
Sent from my iPhone


Have an ABSOLUTE blast, m'dear! You deserve it! :D
ReplyDelete