Today is my last day of P2. I have been following th VLCD wo injections and I am ready for P3!!! Tomorrow I will be attending my first NFL game ever! I am excited to be able to tailgate! We will be bringing steaks, hot dogs, hamburges, salad and who knows what else. Everyone that is riding with us knows that I am still on a restrictive diet and have been so supportive during my VLCD days. My friend C is so excited that I will be able to actually eat some cheese with her! LOL She is a vegetarian so the only thing we share a love for is alcohol and cheese... HAHA and her AWESOME deviled eggs! OMG they are to die for. I know I still have to stay away from chips and junky stuff but I will be fine! You all have been so encouraging and supportive and I don't want to go back to my old self. I am on the right track and plan to stay that way! I am looking forward to my first day of healthy eating! I am worried about Canada though. My mom knows that I cut sugar and starch. She doesn't know the details of the diet but she knows that I am not eating junk. She did notice my weightloss but said that I must have gained more weight since the last time I saw her because I don't look like I have lost as much as I told her. I was at 43lbs lost when I saw her. I know that I had not gained anything since the last time I saw her because I started protocol only a couple of months after seeing her and my weight had been the same. Anyway, I am not going to dwell on it. My thing with Canada is that she said that I will have a hard time sticking to my diet there. They aren't going to cater to my needs. Well, I don't need anyone to cater to my needs. I have 2 hands and I am capable of cooking my own food. I know what I can and can not eat. I will bring my own dressing. In fact, I have found a recipe for ranch dressing that uses cottage cheese instead of buttermilk and mayo. I am excited to try that out. I have missed ranch dressing during P2.
I have pretty much become pro at eating out. My bf is not a "cook at home" type of guy. He doesn't keep groceries in the house so it is hard for me sometimes. We always end up going out for at least one meal. The only place that I have found to have a some what proportionate piece of meat is Texas Roadhouse. They have a sirloin that is 6oz precooked. I make sure they don't season it and just slice it in half when I get it. I have never had any problems with it coming out with fat on it. I think that it is trimmed before hand. Anyway, that plus a house salad, no cheese, no croutons w/ vinegar and s&p and I am set.
OH YEAH, I am finally going to post my crock pot chicken!!! Sorry for making everyone wait so long. I will put a separate post of for it. I also made lettuce wrap tacos! Those were so yummy. I know you aren't suppose to mix veggies but is tomato seriously a veggie or a fruit?! I would add tomatoes with the taco wraps and did not have any issues. I will post that recipe as well!
Question... Anyone used the skinny drops to help stabilize on P3??? I was looking into purchasing them for my trip to Canada. IDK if I will get them in time though. Let me know what you all think. Now, time to finish checking up on everyone! Happy stabilizing and losses!!!
Thursday, August 12, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment