Can't wait until Friday. No more VLCD until next round. No more injections after Tuesday. Wahoo.
Things are pretty stressful right now. Moving, Canada, moving, Canada. As we get closer to the date, things get more and more crazy! I just want to be on vacation and not have to worry about moving. As it is, we still haven't found a place to live. And the bf has to be out of his place when we come back from Canada.
On a positive not though, we did go suit shopping for him. I talked him into buying a lavender shirt and purple tie. Of course the original tie that I picked out to go with the shirt was $50. LOL I just went and grabbed it. The second one I picked was $30 so it ended up alright. It was buy one get one 50% off anyway.
I got a sweet Kenneth Cole purse for $39, originally $149. I also got 2 Calvin Klein pillows originally $55 for $10. Yes, I am very thrifty and a bargain shopper. LOL Ok, time for bed. Need to get up for work super early. Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend! I'll check up on everyone tomorrow!!! Night!


Got your email! I'll get you connected with an agent today so at least THAT is covered!
ReplyDeleteLOL Thank you sooo sooo much!
ReplyDelete