Wednesday, August 4, 2010

6 days left!!!

Yep, that's right... I have 6 more injection days for P2. Finally it is coming to an end. I had a decent loss this morning. I have been trying to at least update my weight changes every day but sometimes I just don't have time. I wish there was was an iPod app for Blogger but there is nothing official. Anyway, so 6 days left. Wow. I can't believe I will be done with P2. I was starting to think that it would never end. It has been a good round though. I've had some minor setbacks but nothing I am losing sleep over. Next time, I will be doing a regular 40 day round. 

My mom is in town. The bf and I will be taking her to dinner tomorrow. I haven't seen her since the beginning of the year? Maybe longer then that. I can't remember. She will definitely be surprised to see me. I also have an eye appointment tomorrow morning. Finally getting new contacts. When my rx runs out, I just get lazy and don't go to get my eyes re-examined. I have been wearing my glasses for at least 8 months now. I need my sunglasses back! Lol. Canadian Vacation is almost upon us. 

Oh... And it's official. WE ARE MOVING TO TAMPA!!! Where at in Tampa? I couldn't answer that question. It seems as though the bf is not happy with any of the places that we looked at. We don't have time to go back for another trip. He may just have to get something temporarily down there and then look at places and pick one. I am not picky. I just want a decent kitchen. LOL HH, Please let me know what you find out about a Realtor down there.

Time to get some sleep. I have been working nonstop for the last 3 days. Time to relax and catch up with everyone!

1 comment:

  1. I think I did find someone who also does rentals! What I need from you is your full contact information (it's how we Realtors do things!). :) Can you email me at clarity @ claritysanderson dot com?

    Your mom is going to FLIP when she sees you!!!

    ReplyDelete