And oh it feels sooo good! I am definitely getting back into my element. I am dreading tomorrow's weigh in. TOM is here full fledged plus I know I will be up bc of the crap, yes CRAP, that I was eating while on vacation. I did not weigh this morning because we actually took the red eye from the west coast last night. We didn't get home until around noon today. I figured my weigh in wouldn't be as accurate since I had been up for a while.
I have plugged in my start date for R2 which is September 24th. It works out perfectly because my birthday is towards the end of November so if I start that day, then I will be into R2P3 when my birthday comes around. This time though, I am going to stay right on protocol. My goal for the next round will be to get down to the 100s. Within the 2lbs for LIW, that will be less then 40lbs in 43 days. Haha I am already planning it out. I actually find this rather funny. I need to order my supplies soon though. The place that I usually get it from has changed their mailing so they only mail once or twice a week. I was thinking of just buying the HCG from her and getting my supplies elsewhere. It may be cheaper bc if I buy 2 vials for 5000iu then it is $110 plus $5 shipping. If I buy the kit for 2 rounds, it is $180 plus shipping. I know that I can get water and needles for less then $70.
Anyway, vacation was rather interesting. Of course, my mom and I went through our usual mother-daughter arguments. Sometimes I feel like she thinks I am still 12 and can't take care of myself. I know what I am doing. I have made it this far. I don't need to be babied anymore and I finally told her that. I don't understand. I will be 28 in a couple of months, yet every time we go on this trip, it's almost like I am thought to be clueless as to what is going on. This year was disorganized compared to last year as well. Usually we have a fishing schedule, a food schedule, and a dishes schedule. This way, everyone knows when they are fishing (there are 2 shifts), who is responsible for making which meal, and who will be cleaning up after each meal on that particular day. Not this year. Plus there were new people there that didn't do anything. It was ridiculous. Other then that, the trip was pretty fun. I bought a L shirt instead of an XL this year. One of the girls makes them for us all. I can't fit in it yet but oh I will fit in it by November and it will definitely be too big by next August.
Well, I better get going. I need to shower and the bf is still sleeping. We are going to try to move the rest of my stuff down to his house the next couple of days so that we can get the movers taken care of. They will store our stuff for up to a year while we find a place, which is definitely nice. Neither of us plan on it being storage longer then a few months though. I will finish catching up with everyone later tonight!!! Ciao


Welcome home!!
ReplyDeleteWhere are you buying your HCG? That strikes me as awfully expensive!! I think I paid $16 a vial (more on the shipping but still!).
I'm sorry about your mom. I don't think that ever goes away. :( Moms mom.
I buy a kit from a woman that lives in New Orleans so I get it in a couple of days and don't have to worry about customs... Where do you buy your vials? $16 is cheap!!! I was researching on Amazon and I can get everything I need for $25
ReplyDeleteIs she a physician??
ReplyDeleteI order from http://alldaychemist.com and order the Corion brand.
IDK. She and her daughter both have completed their weight loss through the protocol. I just ordered from ADC and I got the Novidac. I have a little over 3 weeks until R2 so hopefully it will be here by then. I know how customs can be. Eek!
ReplyDeleteWhoops I meant Ovidac
ReplyDelete