Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Seattle + Gain

Only up .9lbs today. I attribute that to flying all day yesterday, water weight, and the corn tortillas I had at Taco Surf. I couldn't help it. They are about half the size of normal corn tortillas anyway. I am doing a high protein day today. We are heading into downtown Seattle right now to go meet up with one of my moms friends from DC for dinner. Her bday is on Friday and I was planning on getting her a gps but she said that she wants to get a WiiFit when she comes back from vacation so I think that I will get her that. It will save me like $50 anyway. It would be awesome if it was on sale at best buy but I doubt it. I find that the more I visit Seattle, the more I like it but I will never move here. As my mom always says, "live close by, visit often." Well close by does not have to be the same state. Lol. A plane ride is close enough. Anyway, I have had no luck finding a travel scale, and I'm not talking about food scale. I stopped weighing out my food when I got to P3. My mom has a scale but it is big and bulky. If I can't find anything tomorrow, I will just go without. Of course I will weigh tomorrow morning before we head out. Well better run. Almost to the restaurant. Can't wait for grub.

I am debating on telling my mom about the diet. She has always had problems w her thyroid and has gained some weight. I know she tries to eat healthy. Besides, I don't want to get the third degree over my decision to follow the protocol.


Sent from my iPhone

2 comments:

  1. Good luck with your decision regarding your mom. My family watched me try everything else before finally finding my answer with HCG. I'm fortunate I've always had their support. I am convinced it's my thyroid issues that stopped me from being able to lose weight other ways.

    Have fun today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know my family wouldn't be supportive but my husband has been. Same here, thyroid issues made nothing work and while I'm only in week two of round one I think I'm going to lose what I need and I've been able to maintain doing moderate carb, whole foods in the past.....sugar can be rare as it sends me on a bender! Enjoy your vaca and if you tell your Mom, I sure hope she's receptive because it would be great for her as well as something else for you two to talk about!

    ReplyDelete