Follow me on my journey through life and the HCG weight loss protocol!
Friday, August 27, 2010
Had to make a pit stop at Vancouver airport. Damn you UA!!! Of course, it wasn't just UA's fault that we missed the 2045 ferry to Nanaimo... Damn customs and having to wait for an hour!!! Lol gotta love international travel.
Because I have to and even though I don't mention my job by name, I want to make sure that I CMA.
The views and opinions of this blog are in no way, shape, or form a representation of the company that I work for. They are my sole opinion and expressions.
I think that is the extent of what I am supposed to put. Needless to say, I don't talk about or reveal my job for a reason. I don't want any problems. I love my job and am thankful for everyday of my employment.
No comments:
Post a Comment