I was pleasantly surprised when I stepped on the scale this morning. Down another 1.2lbs today. I wasn't hoping or expecting anything this morning, in terms of a huge loss, because yesterday was crazy busy at work. I tried to get to work a little early so that I could eat my lunch before I started... Didn't happen. I got sucked into the soccer game which actually went in to a SHOOT OUT!!! First one of the World Cup. Anyway, then I tried to take an extra 15 min before I started but unfortunately I was working with one of those guys that thinks he is a supervisor, acts like he is 5 yrs old, and tattles on everything that everyone does wrong. The funny thing is, although we have the same position, I have worked for the company longer and he DEFINITELY has no idea what he is doing. Oh and did I mention that he SMELLS?! Yes, so every time he comes near me, I am literally holding my breath. I am learning to use my blog to vent... Haha and I have a couple of close friends (at work) plus my bf that I vent to about it. Seriously though, we have even thought about catching him off guard outside and throwing a bucket of soapy water on him. I know, I know, unprofessional... Hence the reason we haven't done it yet. Anyway, back to yesterday... So I couldn't take the extra 15 or so minutes... Then I tried to eat again at 3pm but it was swamped and he was still there. (I'm sure he tattled when I went on a bathroom break.) By the time he left and things calmed down, it was 5pm. Yeah, totally sucks. I was able to sneak in the back for 10 min to eat my apple but I wasn't able to eat a full meal until 5pm... So I ate then and then my stomach was growling non stop so I ate again at like 8:45pm. So now you can understand my surprise.
I started packing up my apartment today. When my bf gets here on Friday, I will have him take the boxes down to his house when he leaves. I am hoping to get pretty much all of it packed except for my clothes that I am using now, my comp, t.v., and bed. I have pics of my clothes to put up on eBay. I am debating on whether I should sell them or just donate them. It's such a hassle to take pics and put lots together but oh well. I guess I will just suck it up and do it. I have only used CraigsList once but that was for furniture.
Ok, I am gonna get back to cleaning and packing and sorting. Oh and I have to try to make these diabetic friendly chocolate chip cookies. I tried making peanut butter ones the other day, on 2 separate occasions but they didn't turn out right. I have to take them into work tomorrow. Speaking of chocolate... I love the fact that my cravings for Reese's, Snickers, and Pepsi have subsided. Talk about WEAKNESS.
I will post before/current pictures this weekend to mark my 30lb loss!!!
I will post before/current pictures this weekend to mark my 30lb loss!!!


only 3.5lbs away from your 30lb goal! I'll just bet you make it this weekend-
ReplyDeleteHoly moly, good loss! Congrats too on the loss of cravings. That's terrific! Isn't it great to have a place to vent? :)
ReplyDelete