My mini goal time limit is almost here. I have until Friday. At this point, I don't think that I will make it but I am still going with it. I will be ok if I don't reach my goal by Friday. I have 12lbs to go and only 5 days. That is a lot on just 5 days. We will see though. I went up .4lbs yesterday then was down .9lbs today. I was thinking about throwing in an apple day on Wednesday. I am at day 23 of VLCD and I am extremely pleased with my current weight loss. I know I had a couple of days that I struggled with but I am okay with that. I have followed protocol and I'd have to say that 24.7lbs in 23 days is awesome. Let's see if I can do better the next 20 days. I may be extending past the 43 days but it just all depends. I have seen people that have gone 60+ days but I want to do some research before I decide to go further. I know that there is always the possibility of becoming immune to the HCG as well.
This weekend was crazy busy. Things at work were nuts, plus my roommate and her friends have been driving me up the wall. It's amazing how people a good 7 years older then me can still act like they are in high school. I don't get it. I am just trying to remind myself that I will be out of here at the beginning of September.
Other then that, things are going well. I am excited for Sarah to start her VLCD today. She definitely is prepared for it though. I think she will do just fine even though she is worrying. I went and bought a digital scale the other night from Bed, Bath, and Beyond. I was just using a cheap one from Target before. People have said to get a digital and that the cheap ones are not accurate but I didn't have any problems with the one I had. All the portions of meat that I would weigh, pretty much looked to be the same size. I know that you can't see if there are a couple of extra ounces but it worked for the interim. Now I have my nice new digital and I can't wait to start using it. Lol. Isn't it funny how the smallest things get us excited?
On Wednesday I need to post some clothes up on eBay. I have had this bag of clothes following me around for a year. Just stuff that I don't wear. I also need to go through my current clothes because I have jeans that are 2 sizes too big. Before I started HCG, they were 1 size too big. If any of them are in really good condition then I will donate them to that traveling pants website.
Well, I better get going. I need to get ready for work. Two more days until my weekend! YAY!!! I am looking forward to it. I haven't had a day off for almost 2 weeks now and I don't plan on doing anything except getting the clothes together, cleaning my bathroom and watching World Cup. Oh, I said I had a lot to do... Guess I really don't.
Monday, June 28, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Getting rid of the clothes will feel so cathartic!
ReplyDeleteGood luck on these last 5 days. I am blown away at how much you lost! Over a pound a day! WOW!
I like your plan. Go for it!
Thanks! I will be updating on a daily basis now since my schedule is slowing down.
ReplyDeleteDon't worry about the gain. You will get rid of it in no time!