I have been kicking myself all day. Today was the last of my doubles and as usual my alarm went off at 0315. The only difference with today was... I TURNED MY ALARM OFF instead of hitting the SNOOZE!!! So 0315 comes and goes and I don't wake up until 0350! OMG did I freak out. I am lucky that I woke myself up at that time. I took a 2 second shower, grabbed my food, hCG and bolted out the door. It wasn't until I was half way to work that I forgot to weigh myself. I am really disappointed because I was hoping to see what my loss would be for yesterday! Yesterday was extremely hard. I was going to up my dosage this bottle but I have decided not to because people have informed me and I have read that the hunger pains subside after 7-10 days... Well today is day 10 so we will see.
I get to sleep in tomorrow!!! YAY! Sleeping in will consist of getting up around 0800 lol. Ever since I started the protocol, I have been waking up earlier. Normally I could sleep until 10 or something. Now there is no sleeping in for me. I wake up feeling refreshed and in a good mood. Amazing but I definitely like it.
Update... This was suppose to post yesterday but I literally fell asleep while typing it. Horrible right? lol
Wednesday, June 16, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


OMG, I can't believe you fell asleep at the keyboard! I hope you catch up with your rest! :)
ReplyDeleteOH, how is your hunger now??
ReplyDeleteHope you have a good relaxing *sleep-in* on Thursday morning and that the hunger has subsided. You've made it through the double shifts - good job!
ReplyDelete