Oh how I hate Mondays. Doesn't everyone though? Today is actually my Wednesday but still. It means that all of the bosses are back in the office from the weekend. It means everyone needs to be on the straight and narrow. Eh, oh well.
I had another decent loss today, .5lbs. I'll take it. It's better than nothing. I spent a good hour last night making food for the rest of the week, well at least for my work week. I have a lot of chicken in there. I need to make some chili or grill some steak so that I can mix it up. I definitely need to cook my fish too. I bought some cod the other day. I have never had cod so we will see how it goes. I also want to try and make a tomato basil soup. I know it's summer time but sometimes you just want to curl up and eat some soup. LOL Well I do anyway. I also found grissini at Wegman's. We will see if I like it. I found a couple of recipes where you use the grissini like a breading. I will probably use it for that though.
TOM is non existent today which excites me. For the last couple of months it has actually had a mind of it's own, coming and going as it pleases. Hopefully TOM will hold off for a few days and then just be gone. I have decided that I will only post pictures after I have completed a round. I have before pictures that I took when I first started. I will get those up on either Wednesday or Thursday. Also, I need some clarification... I was reading someone else's blog and was confused. I have read the entire protocol and it is not exactly clear either. So after I am done with P2, I go to P3, then wait the 6 weeks and start P2 again. Correct? But my question is this... This person was talking about a loading again after she finishes R1 before she starts R2. Someone please clarify because I don't remember reading anything about loading before you start the next round. I just remember reading that you take 6 weeks off between R1 and R2 and then 8 weeks between R2 and R3.
I am almost halfway through P2. I was only going to do the 23 weeks but I think that I will go ahead and do the complete 43. My only concern is that I am going to have HCG left over because I will already be halfway through when I start the injections. Has anyone ever put there mixture in the freezer? I am going to research and see what I come up with. Well, off to work. Hope everyone has a Happy Monday!
Monday, June 21, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


The only time you don't load in between "rounds" is if you have a planned interruption lasting less than 2 weeks. After that, you are advised to load! I know one person who doesn't load and does fine, but personally I'll load with each round.
ReplyDeleteWell done on the loss! Good luck today with the bosses back! :D
When I go on R3, I am going to be very careful about what I eat on the loading days and not treat it as a "free for all". I will keep the portions smaller. Last time I went all out and it was harder for me to get the sugar cravings out of my system and I gained too much on the load days.
ReplyDeleteGood loss - your doing great!
Thanks for the clarification ladies. I don't know if I will even be able to load. It's hard for me to even eat the 500 calories now.
ReplyDeleteThanks for the awesome encouragement.