Friday, June 11, 2010

Just a short one

I really don't feel like blogging tonight. I am exhausted and have been up since 0300 this morning. At least tomorrow I get to sleep in. My loss for today wasn't that great. It was only a 1lbs. I went back over what I ate yesterday but everything was within the protocol. I think it was from the ointment and lotion that I used. I have super bad eczema. I have cut back on the ointment and lotion use but when it gets really bad I have to use it. For the most part all of my eczema spots cleared up before I started the protocol but since it is the summer time and I am working more plus planning a major move, this means more stress therefore I break out. I will definitely blog more tomorrow. I don't have to be up early for work, which is nice for once. Tomorrow is the US vs. England game for World Cup. The guys at work are gonna go crazy. LOL I will proudly be sporting my Germany jersey. Haha. Anyway, hope everyone has a nice night!

No comments:

Post a Comment