Here is the recipe for the Sorbet:
- Allotted amount of strawberries
- Juice of 1 lemon
- Sugar substitue (as needed)
- Water (if needed)
- Freeze fresh strawberries for 1 hour
- Blend fresh frozen strawberries, lemon juice, and sugar substitute until smoothly blended.
- Serve immediately or place in freezer to allow it firm up.
I used an entire lemon. It was a little too much so I would recommend tasting as you go. I also didn't add but 1 packet of Stevia. I think I used about a cup of strawberries. I have them pre-cut already in my freezer so this took no time. If it is too soupy for you, then you can add ice instead of water. You can also change up the fruit. Enjoy!!!



I really want to try this, you have to tell me which recipe you used.
ReplyDeleteYeah, I will email it to you when I get to work... Well, idk if I am even going to go to work. I am thinking about calling out. Long story. I'll explain later
ReplyDeleteI saw the recipe on there, I still want them all in my e-mail but I can't believe I didn't see it before I posted, I just saw the pic and was like, "YUM"
ReplyDeleteI didn't have the recipe up when I posted the picture.
ReplyDelete