Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Oh what a nice surprise!

I definitely should be sleeping right now but I just got home from a solstice party at my friend Catherine's house. She has this massive garden in her back yard and I needed a tomato. I didn't want to go to the store because I didn't have any cash and I wasn't about to put a dollar on my card. Anyway, so here we are, flashlight in hand, trekking through her backyard. LOL It was an interesting sight because Catherine definitely had a few drinks. So we make it to the garden and HOT DAMN, everything has grown so much since I last saw it. So I feel really honored because I was lucky enough to get the first tomato AND strawberry from the garden. I can't wait to eat them. I love fresh veggies and fruit. 

So then I come home from the party and check the mail. How excited was I to see that my HCG package was here already. I ordered on Friday and got it today! It has everything that I need and I found out that I can actually freeze the HCG. Of course I have to make all of the dosing needles but all I need to do is put them in a baggie or wrap them in foil and toss them in the freezer. Definitely excited. Anyway, I am off to bed. I am starting to get tired. I will write tomorrow if I have time, otherwise have an awesome Tuesday everyone.

3 comments:

  1. Happy Solstice and enjoy the fresh yummies!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't it exciting when the package arrives and knowing the potential it holds? Would you mind giving me a link to where you get the HCG or send me an email? Thanks so much.

    ReplyDelete