So I haven't lost anything since yesterday. I have no idea what is going on. Maybe it is because I will be starting TOM. Is it normal to stall or even gain right before? Anyway, I am doing an apple day tomorrow. I know technically I am suppose to wait for 3 days but I am not waiting. I'd rather do a steak day but then again, who wouldn't? LOL So yeah, Apple Day tomorrow. I mixed a new batch the other day. That's when I started having issues, but I don't want to blame it on that because I did the exact same thing this time as the first time. Nothing changed. I have a new shipment that should be here on Monday. I can't wait to get it. I will start the injections after TOM. If I don't see a drop in weight after my apple day, then I will definitely be switching over as soon as I get my package. I don't want to waste anymore time.
In a couple of hours, a big group of us are going to Buffalo Wild Wings to watch the England game. It will be a test for me. I am going to eat before I go so that I am not tempted to snack on wings and such while I am there. If I can say no to wings then I have this protocol in the bag. Wings are my complete and total weakness along with ranch dressing. I will have my good friend Jessica there and she knows about my food changes so she will be my support while we are there. Other than that, nothing is going on today. The US v Slovenia game just ended. Can I just say WOW?! Awesome 2nd half but the ref sucked! Germany lost this morning. Very disappointing but it's just a game. It happens. We still have one more game to go against Ghana. This will be a big one. We will see what happens.


I am sending you resisting wings vibes!!!
ReplyDeleteI did it! It was freaking hard but I definitely did it. Thanks for the vibes!!! Any success with dropping? I guess I should check your blog and see. LOL Hopefully the answer is yes. "fingers crossed"
ReplyDeleteMAJOR YES!! :D Congrats on resisting!!! YAY! Can't wait to read your update!! :D
ReplyDelete