Tuesday, June 29, 2010

What's with these OUNCES?!

Well I have already come to the realization that I will not be making my goal by Friday. TOM has not been my friend this month. He was here last week for maybe 2 days... Then he came back full force on Sunday. I dosed over the weekend but then I stopped dosing because I read that since your body is already producing HCG during TOM, it can cause you to become immune. So I am not dosing today. Of course TOM is lighter today so I am hoping that it will be gone in the next couple of days.

I am only 4.7lbs away from a 30lbs loss!!! How excited am I??? REALLY excited. Now if I could just get the ounces to turn to whole lbs then I will be even happier. LOL I hoping I will lose the 4.7lbs by Friday. Everyone at work as started saying things which is definitely cool because that means it is noticeable. I am just going to keep on truckin'. My per day weightloss has been good and I am extremely proud of the results so far.

For those of you following Sarah's blog... Her son decided that he wanted to use the laptop too yesterday. At first he just wanted the "A." Well yesterday he decided that he wanted the ENTIRE keyboard. Soo, Sarah's laptop is not working right now. She had a ridiculously awesome loss her first day though. She said she definitely didn't believe it. She expected to lose 1 or 2 lbs but ended up losing 6lbs!!! Nice right?! So everyone, just keep encouraging her because I know it helps. I was so excited for her that I wanted to jump up and down. LOL

Oh, I decided to cut out the grissini. I don't really need it and I don't crave it. The only thing that I think I will use it for is on my salads and if I am going to make herb crusted whatever. Other then that, it isn't even satisfying. I am going to crock pot some chicken tomorrow. I don't know what kind of chicken though. I have been craving soup even though it is a gazillion degrees here. My bf will be here on Friday and I can't wait!!! It has been over a month since we have seen each other. This was his last underway though, so I am definitely relieved. It sucks communicating through email all of the time. Well, I better get going. I have less than 3 hours left of work then I am off tomorrow. Can't wait to spend the day doing NOTHING!!!

OHHHH... Does anyone have any supplement or vitamin recommendations??? My muscles are seriously aching and I have no choice but to suck it up because I have to be physical with my job. Sarah told me I should take some potassium pills, which I am definitely going to get. Anyone have any other suggestions?!? Help please!!!

3 comments:

  1. You need to take 3 99mg Potassium tablets daily. That will eliminate your achiness. It will also help with any light-headedness you may experience.

    Be careful about eliminating anything from your diet, such as the grissini. You don't want to develop an intolerance to it, come P3. Some people have eliminated the milk and the grissini from P2, and when P3 comes around, find that it spikes their weight when they add it back in. Something to consider....

    You're doing great with your losses, and I have no doubt that you'll make your goal by Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with LD about the melba toast. It's part of the protocol so if you want to be strict it's probably best not to skip it.

    A lot can happen between now and Friday. The releases are a funny thing. Sometimes it's a few ounces and then boom - it's two pounds in one day. Either way, you've done amazing so far so the extra 4.7 will be just a bonus. Keep on truckin' - you're doing great.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I cut it out as well - I'm not sure if that's been a problem or not. I don't think it has...

    ReplyDelete