I lost another .8lbs this morning. Weightloss is going pretty well. I am only 21 days into my 40 day round. I am thinking that I may go 60 days because I have my injections already made up. It just depends on how the weeks fall. I don't want to be going through R2P2 when I am on my fishing trip in August. I would rather be on P4 because then I won't have to worry about hiding it from my cousins and what not. I have been super busy with work. I have a double tomorrow that I am not looking forward to at all. Today was crappy at work, all because of what happened and the simple fact that she had the audacity to ask if everything was okay. I'm over it though. I don't have time to worry about pettiness and inconsiderate people. A management position just opened up in Orlando. I am debating on whether I will apply for it. I guess I can apply and then if we end up moving to Tampa I can always decline it. At this point, it doesn't really matter to me. I just want to get out of here.
I got my iPhone today... No it's not the new one but it's good enough for me. It's in excellent condition and I only paid $60 for it from a guy at work. He bought the new one so he let me get his old one. Good enough for me! Maybe I will get a 4 once they work all the kinks out.


I like the new blog face lift. Looks good.
ReplyDeleteSpeaking of phones, they just gave me a blackberry today for my new position at work. I don't think you can get the hcg app on that right?? Is it just for apple apps?
You're wise not to spend too much money on new jeans because you'll go down sizes pretty quickly but we can't complain about that!! Just try craig's list or ebay as you say and see what you can find. Or try Walmart. They have really good clearance prices on womens' clothing and the clothes are nice. Not like the old days of department bargain store selections.
I love this new look!
ReplyDeleteI'll have to look for that app. Too funny!! You're going to LOVE your iPhone.
Take Kathryn's advice on the clothing. It's been the most expensive part of this protocol for me. Are you following the bloggerhood of the travelling pants?
http://travelingnotsofatpants.blogspot.com/
You may get a pair from there!
Thanks Ladies!!!
ReplyDeleteI am definitely going to check ebay and craiglist for clothes. I will also probably be able to get some from my friends... Ahem SARAH. Haha
The app is just for the iPhone. I don't know if all BBs can get apps. I think my boyfriend's can. He has the touch screen BB. I can't remember what it is called though. I think he is able to get apps on that maybe. I think it's like $14.99. There are a couple of different apps though.
I have been following the blog. The sizes that they have are all too big and then they jump to a 10 which is definitely too small for me right now. Eventually though.
Let me know if you get the app and which one you get. There are a total of 6. The food guide is just a mini version of one of the apps. If you get it, let me know how you like it. I am definitely thinking about getting it.
ReplyDelete