Sunday, June 20, 2010

I DID IT!!!

I lost 2.6lbs on my apple day!!! I AM SOOO EXCITED! I was really stressing the past 2 days. I went to Wegman's yesterday. I wasn't even there for an hour and spent $60. WTH?! Food there is soo expensive. I bought chicken breast tenders so I can make chicken wings. They are marinating in the fridge right now. I figure I will let them marinate for the rest of the night until I get home from work. Then they should be fulling flavored. I can't wait to try them. I let you guys know how it goes. 

TOM surprised me yesterday. I am still going to dose during TOM eventhough Dr S says that you don't. I am definitely going off protocol a little bit. I was reading and the reason they say not to dose is because you have a much higher chance of pregnancy during TOM due to the HCG. My boyfriend is gone so I don't need to worry about it. I will probably try not dosing next month and see which is more beneficial. 

It's almost 1100 and I haven't done anything yet. I am sitting in bed watching Run's House. This show is seriously hilarious. I love it. I better get going though. I have to get ready for my work day.... Oh, how excited was I when I put my work pants on and they were super loose through the thigh?! I was ecstatic!!! They have been tight for sooo long and I didn't want to order new ones because they are like $40. Even with a uniform allowance from work, I am still frugal. HAHA See ya ladies later!

4 comments:

  1. YEA!!! That is one hell of a loss there, woman! Excellent!!

    I don't have a uterus and when I was researching HCG, I was so stressed about no knowing when my cycle was so I could stop dosing. I'd not heard about the risk of pregnancy, but did hear it can cause heavier bleeding. Obviously neither are an issue for me! :)

    Again, CONGRATS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you thank you thank you!!! I was sooo excited when I got on the scale. I weigh 3 times to get the accurate number and all 3 times it was exactly the same! I almost screamed. LOL

    I never knew about the heavy bleeding. Mine has been pretty nonexistent so far. Today is my second day so we will see. If it becomes unbearable then I will stop dosing. We will see how it goes. Thank you again!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Excellent loss - way to go! Just curious - how many apples did you eat and did you have cheese too?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kathryn... Thank you. I did not eat cheese. I was thinking about it bc I saw someone on a Facebook group say that they added cheese but I wanted to try the apples alone first. I ate 5 apples and I still drank a lot of water, just not the 2L that they say to drink. I am not a huge apple fan, unless they are Granny Smith, and I didn't have those, so it was hard to get them down. Next time, hopefully there won't be a next time but there is a possibility, I will add cheese and see how it goes. Do you add cheese?

    ReplyDelete