First things first. I finished my first batch of 5000iu this morning. I am not sure how many average days one batch last, so I don't know if I shorted myself or what. Today is a total of 12 days with the loading since I did 3 of them. I would have had 12 full days of the 5000iu but I took one dose when I thought I was going to start the protocol but I had to postpone it until after my cycle. I will have to mix another batch tonight when I get home. I am keeping my finger crossed that all of the flights tonight are on time. Last night, the last flight left after midnight. I didn't even stay but by the time I got home and made my food for today, I was too exhausted to mix plus I needed to get sleep before my 0430 start. I also want to see what other mix possibilities are available.
Now for the frustration... I am only down to 270lbs. That's only 2lbs in the last 2 days. I have gone over everything that I have consumed, and I have not strayed... Nor have I had more than the alloted 500 calories. I haven't been getting very much sleep lately, due to my work schedule, plus I have been really working out on the ramp. There is no way for me to get around the second part. Has anyone out there somewhat slowed in their weight loss due to either of these things? Either way, a loss is a loss. Right???
I found some recipes that look pretty good. I am getting sick of the same thing everyday. I try to change it up but chicken is chicken right? If anyone has a really awesome recipe that they want to share... feel free to email it to me, or post it on here for other people to see. I need to spice things up because chicken can be sooo bland, although, I am going to attempt to make a boneless chicken wing lemon pepper style. I don't know how it is going to work, but I will be successful! Lemons and chicken wings are a weakness. Fortunately for me, I can no longer frequent my favorite wing house... Unfortunately for them, there was a fire at the bar on the end of the little strip mall and the wing places sufferend major water damage. Hopefully they will be back one day and I will be able to enjoy their world famous lemon pepper wings in moderation.
Alright, gotta hop off here for now. Look forward to seeing what sort of recipes you all have to share!
Monday, June 14, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


I know it seems like a hard road but 17.2 pounds in the short amount of time you've been on P2, your results are EXCELLENT. A pound a day is very good because the further you go along sometimes it's just .5 pounds a day. You're doing great - just keep carrying on and before you know it, it will be time to start P3.
ReplyDeleteKathryn, I'm glad you read this the same way I did - I needed to read it twice to make sure there wasn't a typo. A pound a day is INSANELY good!! I've only had that in the first week and then a total drop off. In fact, I GAINED the first day back on VLCD after my interruption! You're doing great! :)
ReplyDeleteThanks for the encouragement ladies... I am trying to be patient and stick to things. P2 definitely is testing me though. I actually have Thursday off so I will be able to plan my meals out for the upcoming week. =0)
ReplyDelete