Thursday, June 24, 2010

UGH

I'm not blogging about my weight loss today. I will let you all know that I haven't gained anything. I have lost around 2.1lbs (I have the exact numbers written down) the last 2 days but that's not what is on my mind right now...

I HATE MY JOB!!!! No no no... Let me rephrase that... I HATE MY SUPERVISORS AND THIS STATION! Honestly, I transferred out here from another station. As soon as I got here, I was asked, "So, this station is way more organized and better then your last station, isn't it?" BULLSHIT. The station that I am at swears that they do things by the book. Yeah right. Only if the book is titled, "Make Up The Rules As You Go." I have never seen a more dysfunctional station, maybe aside from JFK. The employees are unhappy and only stick around because it is a job, and they need the money. I can't wait for my bf to get done with the Navy so that we can move. It sucks to go to work everyday when you only like a couple of the supervisors, management is crap and people walk all over each other. I will be sad leaving the supervisors that actually try to make the job worth it.

So on the move... We will be heading down to Tampa the third week of July to look at places. We are going back and forth between Tampa, Orlando, and the Melbourne area. I want to move San Diego but he is just worried that we won't be able to afford it. I lived there on my own, with my own 1br apartment in Orange County and did just fine. I had a brand new car, which meant car payment, plus in California you have to rent your appliances... And it was just me paying the bills. I was making less then I am now too. Anyway, hopefully we end up in Tampa. I guess we will make our final decision once we go down there. Sarah says that I will love Tampa. I hope she is right. I need ocean!!! Haha. That's the compromise. We move to Florida instead of San Diego, we live by the ocean. Orlando is definitely not close enough to the water for me.

Anyway, I am done bitching. I need to go to bed because I actually have to get up and look decent since they decided to switch my schedule without even asking me. My BFF just started her blog. She will be starting HCG as soon as she gets her shipment! Check out her blog HERE. I'll blog about my weight tomorrow. I don't feel like talking anymore.

3 comments:

  1. Just hang tight. You know that there is a road out because you will be moving soon. When exactly? Hopefully it's not too much longer.

    Thanks for the email address. I placed my order yesterday and she shipped it already. Very nice lady.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "A change is as good as a rest" - Thomas the Tank Engine - I envy you having a move! I've lived in Sarasota but not Tampa. I hope it'll work for both of you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Everything will work out, I love your strawberry sorbet it looks delicious. Don't forget to send me the ketchup recipe!

    ReplyDelete