Ok, so I thought I would post again because I have been looking around and I found a couple of things. First off... Has anyone heard of using HGH instead of hCG for the protocol??? The reason I ask is because I was looking around on eBay today and someone was selling some HGH and saying they used it in the protocol. I don't know why anyone would take a growth hormone. It doesn't make any sense. The title of the listing even said hCG. So I inquired about the brand and did some checking... It was definitely HGH. If you blew up the picture you could even read it on the box. I feel bad for whoever buys it without checking out the brand. Second... I found someone in the US that is selling hCG. It's expensive for the 1 bottle but turn around time is only a couple of days. They also sell an entire kit with extras that is pretty decently priced. Plus they take PayPal which is awesome because I'd rather purchase things that way. Anyway, so the reason I bring this up is because I am thinking about switching from sublingual to injections. Injected, I can get a 43 day supply but when you mix it for sublingual it only equals out to about 15 days which means I am buying more for dosing. Has anyone switched it up? Are any of you doing the injections? I hate needles so I am weary of it but I mean, they are tiny needles. Also, does it matter where you inject? Someone please fill me in!!! Thanks a bunch!
Thursday, June 17, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


I've got NO answers for you! I hope someone does!!
ReplyDeleteLOL Thanks... I only have 3 readers... Any of your readers inject???
ReplyDeleteI'm not doing the injections this round but I did for round 1. I like the injections better but being a Canadian we have customs zealot's that take pleasure in confiscating or returning HCG. I was lucky to get it the first time but recently there has been a serious crackdown.
ReplyDeleteWhich country are you in? I paid $90 plus $20 shipping for a 43 day supply including all the bacteriostatic water and needles.
It's a good point about being VERY careful what you buy off ebay or the internet. I am using th spray I bought off ebay and it seems to be working okay. However, I'm completely trusting that the bottle contains the HCG homeopathic essence. I really have no way of knowing for sure. I can't fully judge its quality because I've had so many cheat setbacks this round. I'm not hungry but the cravings the past few weeks were intense.
Some people say that you need to inject intermusculary (for example in the outer thigh). I started the first week injecing in the backside but then switched to my stomach. I just squeezed together the fat around my middle and injected into it. It wsa more comfortable that way.
How much are they selling the injections for?
Kathryn... The girl sells an entire kit for $80 and then shipping is $5.50 but that is US. I don't know how much it would be for Canadian shipping. The Canadian dollar is only .02 higher then the US dollar so it's pretty much the same. She also sells just the HCG for $55. The kit comes with 40 needles, bacteriostatic water, alcohol swabs, track chart, hcg and a couple of other things. I am not sure if they ship to Canada... It is an actual person, her name is Trudy, that is selling it with her daughter. I would just shoot her an email to see if they ship to Canada. If not, maybe they will make an exception?
ReplyDeleteI have seen the spray. I was wondering if it really worked or not, then I read your blog. I got my first two vials from a friend who was going to start the protocol. I only paid $35 for the two, so I lucked out. This time I just bought the kit from that girl. I figure either I will keep buying from here or I will buy in bulk and try to get the needles and everything for cheaper. I haven't decided.
I should have my kit by Monday. I am probably going to switch over to the shots after TOM. I think I may have screwed up this second batch that I mixed.
Glad to know about the "zealots." lol. I will be in Canada in August but we are driving so I should be okay getting it over the boarder.