Well, it was another good weight loss day for me. This morning I clocked in at 272.1lbs. So far I am down 15.1lbs since Sunday! That is really exciting for me! I can't wait to see where I will be once this round is finished. Here's my question... The Melba toast sucks! I am definitely not a fan. Does anyone know where to get the Grissini breadsticks? I have a feeling they won't be that awesome either. I have found a couple of recipes to make them but I don't have neither the time nor patience. Plus you have to use oil in all of the recipes that I have found. So if anyone has any idea where to get them, let me know. I am going to check Trader Joe's and Whole Foods. They definitely don't have them at Wegman's.
I am thinking about upping my daily dosage. I have found that I am really hungry when I wake up and before I go to bed. I am going to see if the hunger pains are gone by the time I finish this bottle of hCG before I do though. I am hesitant right now, and am tempted to just deal with it because I only have 5000iu left before I run out. I usually mix with B12 and Colloidal but I am thinking about switching that up as well. I am thinking about doing the distilled water and vodka mix. Has anyone out there done both and does anyone have the distilled water/vodka mix recipe? If so, please send it to me at Caliborn1982@yahoo.com.
Today I had to work outside when I got into work. I don't know if it was because it was a gazillion degrees and humid or because my muscles are just tired but I am exhausted. I don't know. I got plenty of sleep last night. Tonight I am going to leave work early so that I can make my meals for tomorrow and get a decent amount of sleep. I have 3 doubles in a row starting tomorrow. Oh I don't even want to think about that but I have to. That's why I need to go home early and get ready. Hopefully tomorrow I will be able to leave early as well but probably not because I think our last flight leaves at 2110. Oh and sorry for the military time but that's how we tell time at work and after 3+ years, you just get used to it. Anyway, I am going to get off of here and head home! I will see you all tomorrow. Goodnight
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Just emailed you!
ReplyDeleteYou're making excellent progress. Your work schedule sounds tough but you're approaching dealing with it and being prepared in a great way.
ReplyDeleteThanks so much for the encouragement ladies! My schedule is the PITS! Luckily, this will be the last week of working 16+hr days back to back.
ReplyDelete