I have decided to set a short term goal. I have from today, 22 of June until next Friday, 2nd of July to complete it. My bf will be home from his underway tomorrow but I won't be able to see him. We live 3 hours away, for the time being, and our schedules are total opposites. I work at night and have weekdays off, whereas he works days and has the weekends off. Bummer right? Well, we manage to make it work. I do most of the driving, actually, I do 99.9% of the driving. He comes up when he can because with the military, more often then not, he will only get Sunday off. Depending on his duty schedule, he can usually get one of my off days, off. Most people think that I am nuts, but it is only temporary. We will be moving in August, well he will, and then I will follow in either October or November, but that is for another blog. Anyway, so he will be coming home Wednesday but because of his duty schedule and my work schedule, I will not be able to to see him until NEXT Friday. He has been gone for 3 weeks already, we can handle one more week. So my goal is to be try to lose another 15.9lbs. I know that's a huge goal but I think that I can do it. I would like to get as close to 250 as I can before I see him. That would be sooo awesome, and I would be ridiculously excited. It will be a huge challenge, but I am up for it. I lost 20lbs in 2 weeks... Today is only Tuesday, so I have 10 days to go. I have to make sure that I watch EVERYTHING and anything. No lotion, because I have noticed that when I use the lotion that I have, I either don't lose, or lose VERY little. Same thing if I substitute in FF cottage cheese for a meat. So that's it. Tell me if you all think that I am crazy... Please??? I may have to throw a lean steak day in there but I think I can do it. Oh, and my loss this morning was .6
REVISION: Even if I can't get down the 15.9lbs, I would at least like to get down another 10lbs before he gets home. I know I can do it! I have the determination.
Tuesday, June 22, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


You go girl!! It is definitely doable. It's good that you are noticing how your body is reacting. Some people can handle variations like the cottage cheese where as other people's bodies have a different reaction. Go for the 15 more. I lost 32 the first round of P2 so it is definitely doable.
ReplyDeleteGO FOR IT! Of course, please don't get hung up on the number! :)
ReplyDeleteI won't! I just want to see if I can do it!
ReplyDelete